You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. You will be a brand’s representative at our Berlin store, and responsible for the overall customer experience, including customer service.
Sales Advisor - Part time (m/f)
- Responsibility for the product presentation, and sales in the best possible way – professional, positive, and based on exceptional product knowledge
- Taking the ownership of the customer’s experience, and representation of Horizn’s brand values
- Your work has an immediate effect on Horizn’s success, and you are keen to take the ownership for that
- Provide customer’s feedback regarding product, and service to the store management
Your Skills & Experience
- You have at minimum 1 year of experience in sales management in a fashion brand store
- You have profound experience in working to sales targets, and always challenge yourself to increase your sales on the daily basis
- You have experience working in an international working environment
- You have an outgoing, and sales driven personality
- You are an open-minded, and positive person
- You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
- You are fluent in English and German
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.