You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. As Front-End Developer, you will focus on developing our technical strategy and maintaining a high level of performance across all of our IT platforms.
Senior Frontend Developer (m/f)
- Help us to roll out several new SPAs for internal same as external usage and extend our styleguide driven front-end
- Take over responsibility for planning and implementation of new features based on best practices and state of the art methodologies
- Always keep an close eye on the performance budgets of our website to keep our page incredibly fast
- Constantly improve user experience therefore work closely with the designers and our PM
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5+ years experience in front-end engineering
- Solid understanding of at least one common JS framework ideally Vue.js
- Profound experience with front-end dev tooling (e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Sass, Babel)
- Experience in test driven development is big plus
- Knowledge of templating engines such as Twig is also a plus
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.