Business Intelligence Analyst, Marketing (m/f/d)
As Marketing Analyst in the Business Intelligence team, you will join a cross-functional team which acts as a key consultant for the Horizn Studios business. You will interact with stakeholders from the marketing performance team, and focus especially on the customer acquisition- and retention activities. You’ll combine your business acumen, solid analytical and critical thinking as well as strong project management skills to enable insights and create an excellent data-driven and efficient marketing organisation with actionable recommendations in the area of channel profitability and marketing spend.
You'll thrive in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders. You'll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects using your analytics, visualization, and data warehousing expertise, and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. Equally you'll explain your analyses and recommendations to the management team. You will establish yourself as a subject matter expert in a fast growing, ambiguous and high-pressure environment, relentlessly advocating for our customers and partners.
- Using data analytics and statistical methods, you will partner closely with the performance marketing team in all key decisions related to marketing performance, customer acquisition, -retention and ROAS
- You'll help us connect the dots between touchpoints within the customer journey and make decisions about tracking infrastructure, tools, data quality and processes
- Your work will span across creating ad-hoc insights, reporting & visualisation, forecasting, streamlining analysis processes and setting up and maintaining the reporting and marketing data analytics landscape
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Analyse marketing and behavioural data, e.g. collecting data from diverse platforms, conducting analytical deep-dives to analyse problems, test hypotheses and reveal opportunities
- Define the business problem and solution approach autonomously with limited guidance
- Use your solid understanding of statistics to structure methodologically correct a/b tests from scratch and ensure that learnings are actionable
- Recommend, design, and implement new data collection opportunities, especially with regards to integrating new 3rd party data providers.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing/Data Analytics/Business Intelligence (special focus on paid marketing and attribution for paid channels)
- Proven experience in data analysis using appropriate tools and methods (SQL, R, Python, etc.)
- Experienced in using Google Analytics, setting up web-trackings (e.g. through Google Tag Manager) and general performance marketing know-how is an advantage
- Superior verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations
- Commercial acumen is your superpower you solve business problems, measure impact of your projects and you understand how your contributions link to strategy
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge Google Cloud Platforms (especially BigQuery) is a plus
What we offer
- A culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity
- Flexible working times, home office, remote work and 2 additional holidays for your own further development
- A purpose driven company, dedicated to change the way we travel for good (Peta-certified, Corp B certification in process, social & art programme)
- A supportive and encouraging work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Personal and career development incl. further educational courses
- The possibility to make a true impact on the business, take responsibility and shape the future of our growing company on an international level
- Ownership for your field of responsibility; if needed supporting colleagues, mentors or team leads are always at your side.
- You will receive a competitive salary, a nice welcome package, and other benefits such as free coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks, public transport benefits and of course great employee discounts on our products.
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to be hearing from you!
Horizn Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In case you feel treated unfairly in the recruitment process or experience any kind of discrimination please don’t hesitate to directly contact our CEO directly, at: email@example.com.