You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage & tech market. You will be responsible for our brand- and conversion-driven copywriting.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Idea generation and development, writing targeted, conversion-driven copy
• Development of conceptual ideas and engaging text production from writing and editing journal posts, press releases, newsletter and website content, infographics, video scripts and much more
• Transfer of ideas into communication solutions in adherence to the strategic approach
• Coordination with other stakeholders across the company to balance the journey from creation to publishing
• Close consultation with creative lead
• Preparation of presentations
Your Skills & Experience:
• You have 2 to 3 years of working experience in a creative agency or similar; Advertising background is a plus
• A degree in journalism, creative writing, communications, media studies, English or equivalent professional experience
• Native English speaker with strong communication skills and ability write text flawlessly; Proficiency in German is a plus
• You are a team player that motivates and inspires others
• You’re no stranger to multitasking are able to prioritise tasks
• You have a passion for writing and can edit and revise content from the perspective of the intended audience(s)
Sounds like you?
Then don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to hear from you!