Influencer Marketing Specialist - Germany
You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage & tech market. You will be responsible together with your team for our influencer marketing collaborations on Social Media channels such as Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, Snapchat, and others, working at the forefront of marketing and ensuring a strong brand performance.
- Craft and execute end-to-end full-scale influencer campaigns that support our initiatives, objectives, and KPIs.
- Day to day account management, including influencer trackers, reports, recaps, filing images, social content, call agendas, invoices, etc.
- Research, locate and engage potential influencers across all channels to build a pipeline of talent for Horizn Studios.
- Assist with the development of social media & influencer marketing strategy based on the overall marketing & brand strategy.
- Possibility to assist with planning and executing of influencer events that coordinate with branded initiatives and offer organic content opportunities for partners and consumers.
- Develop recap materials following campaign execution to measure and evaluate the value, including ROI and performance metrics.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with influencers and content creators.
- Listen and stay up to date to online conversations and local/global Social Media trends to be able to curate the most engaging content.
- Coordinate and partner with various internal teams like retail, CRM, paid acquisition and product team to stay updated on new products and features and to ensure alignment and learning across the organization.
Your Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding of the German influencer market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- You have at minimum 1-2 years of experience with social media & influencer marketing.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with influencers and content creators.
- Extensive Knowledge of major Social Media channels and be on top of Social Media trends.
- Ability to think creatively and independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Have a strong feeling for visual aesthetics.
- Must be able to manage time well, stay organized, pay attention to detail and work cross-functionally.
- You are a team player, result-oriented and pro-active.
What we offer
- Make a true impact on the business and shape the future of our fast-growing company on an international level
- Offer to take responsibility from day one
- An open-minded, dynamic and international team from over 25 countries
- Competitive salary and other company benefits
- Cold drinks, healthy snacks
- Open collaborative company culture including strategy sessions and celebrations
- Nicely located office on the bank of the river Spree
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.