You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage & tech market. You will be responsible for functional and styling issues and assuring the overall website quality.
Junior QA Tester - Part time (m/f)
- Test and verify the quality of the website and internal tools
- Rigorous testing of new and existing features across different devices and operating systems
- Be responsible for bug reporting and isolation, test plan documentation, writing test cases and working closely with other teams (engineering, product management, UX design etc.)
- Help define the long-term roadmap to transition manual test coverage into automated tests
- Contribute to the improvement of processes while establishing best practices for testing
- Be responsible for refinement of, and improvements to, testing procedures and test plans
- Work closely with our IT Product Managers
Your Skills & Experience
- You hold a university degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or a similar field of study, and/or you have previous experience with manual testing; previous experience with Agile/Scrum development is a plus
- You have first-hand understanding of quality assurance and testing principles.
- You have first-hand experience with manual testing and you are eager to learn more about automated testing
- You are familiar with different devices and operating systems
- You are a team player, results-oriented and like to take initiative
- You are a quick learner and eager to strive in a dynamic environment
- You have a high degree of attention to detail, and high work standards
- You have the desire to grow and develop additional skills
- You are able to plan and organise, and get things done in a team-oriented environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer
- Make a true impact on the business and shape the future of our fast-growing company on an international level
- Take responsibility from day one
- Open-minded, dynamic and international team from over 25 countries
- Competitive salary and other company benefits
- Cold drinks, healthy snacks
- Open, collaborative company culture, including strategy sessions and celebrations
- Nicely located office on the bank of the river Spree
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.