(Senior) Operations Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a (Senior)Operations Manager (m/w/d) to join our Operations team in Berlin. In this role you will be responsible for managing key, operational metrics and processes, as well as driving new initiatives. You will also help develop our fulfillment and delivery network to ensure best in class customer experience. Together with cross-functional teams you will work on projects regarding the full supply chain – from our manufacturers through our fulfillment centers to our customers.
Your role will be a diverse and highly visible role requiring a strong aptitude for building partnerships with and influencing a wide range of stakeholders at every level of the business. The role will report to the VP of Operations and demand travel (usually 2-5 days per month). You will establish yourself as a subject matter expert in a fast growing, ambiguous and high-pressure environment, relentlessly advocating for our customers and partners.
- Manage and scale the fulfillment and transportation operations of Horizn Studios by introducing new functionality, improving quality, and increasing cost efficiencies
- Develop and track supplier performance through KPI measurements and SLA accountability within WBRs and QBRs
- Build relationships with partners and manage vendors to ensure compliance to SLAs, on-time delivery expectations and pricing
- Support the Operations team with daily business, including investigating and resolving fulfillment related issues and contributing to the standardization of operational procedures and processes
- Support the Operations team with new projects and initiatives
- Support other departments with Operations related topics and projects
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within the operations sector
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, earn trust and influence at all levels of the business, including provision of reports and analysis to the leadership team
- Proactivity and an ability to deal with ambiguity, work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations
- Team player with a proven ability to work cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills utilizing Excel and other analytical tools is a plus
- Practiced working knowledge of Six Sigma tools is a plus
- SQL proficiency is a big plus
- Experience with Manhattan and Netsuite ERP is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
- Readiness to travel within and outside of Germany (approx. 2-5 days/month)
What we offer
- A culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity
- Flexible working times, home office, remote work and 2 additional holidays for your own further development
- A purpose driven company, dedicated to change the way we travel for good (Peta-certified, Corp B certification in process, social & art programme)
- A supportive and encouraging work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues or An international team of driven and curious experts
- Personal and career development incl. further educational courses
- The possibility to make a true impact on the business, take responsibility and shape the future of our growing company on an international level
- Ownership for your field of responsibility; if needed supporting colleagues, mentors or team leads are always at your side.
- You will receive a competitive salary, a nice welcome package, and other benefits such as free coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks, public transport benefits and of course great employee discounts on our products.
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to be hearing from you!
Horizn Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In case you feel treated unfairly in the recruitment process or experience any kind of discrimination please don’t hesitate to directly contact our CEO directly, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.