Paid Social Media Manager (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time - Berlin
With us you will work in a highly motivated, curious and highly qualified team of passionate travellers who believe in a world without borders and in cross-cultural connection. Our work culture is characterized by curiosity, creativity, cooperation, genuine empathy, a positive attitude towards life and a belief in community. Join our journey!
As of November we are looking for a Paid Social Media Manager (m/f/d) to join our Berlin based team.
You will be responsible and involved in several digital marketing channels, from strategy development to execution and ongoing campaign management. You will be the channel owner for Display in general, with a primary focus on Facebook & Instagram in particular, ensuring strong performance (revenue, reach, awareness & consideration). Furthermore, you will be carrying out CRM tasks and involved in growing the channel further.
- Define and develop marketing strategy for paid social based on the overall marketing and business goals
- Develop roadmaps and plans to meet growth and targets
- Partner with the Brand Marketing team to execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Optimize prospecting, retargeting and brand campaigns
- Plan, implement and evaluate test and learn activities to constantly improve results and maximize customer acquisitions while considering LTV and CAC
- Control and documentation of success of all activities and campaigns through jointly defined KPIs
- Develop creative solutions & testing frameworks to reach the right audience with the right message based on latest trends
- Present channel strategies, plans and results to leadership teams and management
- Coordinate and partner with various internal teams such as BI, IT and the product team to execute joint projects
Your skills & experience
- You have at minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing, ideally for a multinational e-commerce brand. Experience in startups is a plus.
- You have experience in running cross-market paid social and display campaigns with performance marketing metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM & LTV.
- You have profound knowledge in Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and strong awareness of the display advertising ecosystem. Experience in email marketing is a plus.
- You have a deep understanding of performance-driven marketing and A/B testing tools.
- You love excel/numbers and have strong analytical, problem solving and strategic skills.
- You have an appreciation and understanding of brand marketing and value good design.
- You have experience working cross-functionally.
- You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative.
- You are fluent in English and ideally in German.
What we offer
- You will actively shape the future and success of our dynamic company on an international level.
- Ownership for your field of responsibility; if needed supporting colleagues, mentors or team leads are always at your side.
- You will work in an international, dynamic team that works closely together at eye level with fun and motivation.
- We will encourage and support you in your personal and professional development and make sure that you get the mentorship you need.
- You will receive a competitive salary and various benefits, among others discounts on our products and mobility deals.
- You will work in our beautiful, centrally located office with an outdoor space and a very lively environment with many cafés, restaurants and shops but also have the opportunity of partly working remotely.
We are excited to hear from you! If you have any questions, please contact our HR Manager Meike (at 030-4036453 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.