SEM Manager (m/f/d)
In your role as SEM Manager, reporting to our VP Growth & Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and optimising our Google Ads and BING campaigns for different markets.
- You develop growth strategies and tactics for Search to actively co-drive the brand’s next growth phase
- You handle the setup and continuous optimization of Search and Shopping campaigns for various markets
- You will be responsible for a significant share of the brand’s monthly ad spend
- You will work on cross-functional projects with numerous teams (BI, Marketing & IT) in order to ensure the best performance of your campaigns
- You will build data dashboards, collect, and analyse data
- You will work directly with the Head of Growth & Performance and in an international team of open minded and driven performance talents
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of search and shopping
- In-depth knowledge of using Google Adwords
- Very strong analytical understanding and pleasure in conceptualizing and implementing analytical questions
- Experience driving expansion in international markets
- Experience in SEO is a big plus
- Experience in managing product feeds is a big plus
- You appreciate a fast-growing environment of a young company, which you are able to add value to with your own ideas
What we offer
- A culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity
- Flexible working times, home office, remote work and 2 additional holidays for your own further development
- A purpose driven company, dedicated to change the way we travel for good (Peta-certified, Corp B certification in process, social & art programme)
- A supportive and encouraging work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Personal and career development incl. further educational courses
- The possibility to make a true impact on the business, take responsibility and shape the future of our growing company on an international level
- Ownership for your field of responsibility; if needed supporting colleagues, mentors or team leads are always at your side.
- You will receive a competitive salary, a nice welcome package, and other benefits such as free coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks, public transport and health club benefits, and of course great employee discounts on our products.
- Everyone at Horizn Studios is a shareholder, and so will you be - we share the love, sweat and the fruits, with everyone.
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to be hearing from you!
Horizn Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In case you feel treated unfairly in the recruitment process or experience any kind of discrimination please don’t hesitate to directly contact our CEO directly, at: email@example.com.