SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER (m/f)
You will be responsible for the development, and implementation of various IT apps, and the platform performance.
• Code reviews and mentoring of new members in the team
• Taking ownership of our platform for availability and performance
• Scaling applications for performance and reliability depending on the type of workload
• Responsible for architecture, technology stack and implementation of our existing and future applications.
Your skills & experience:
• 3+ years of web software development experience. Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle and knowledge of designing patterns.
• Excellent knowledge on OOP, SOLID, clean code, design patters
• Professional experience with PHP5+, PHP7, MySQL, Redis, Nginx,
• Experience in scalable e-commerce projects
• Experience with AWS
• You have excellent knowledge using modern infrastructure and tooling, e.g. Docker, Swarm, Consul, Jenkins and git
• You have sound knowledge in monitoring and security for high-quality, highly available applications
• Excellent experience with modern PHP framework, such as Symfony and Laravel is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of JS frameworks (Vue, AngularJS Angular, React, or similar)
• Ability to create RESTful WebServices
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
• Be part of an open-minded and dynamic team and work in the positive atmosphere of a fast moving environment
• Freedom to make a true impact on the business, and shape the future of our fast growing venture on international level
• Offer to take wide-ranging responsibility from the beginning
• Competitive salary
• Nicely located office on the banks of the river Spree
• Staff discounts on Horizn products
Please send us your CV – along with a few words on why you would like to join the team – your earliest possible starting date (and pot. Visa-/Asylum status). We are looking forward to hearing from you! Contact: email@example.com