(Senior) CRM Manager (m/f/d)
You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage & tech market. You will be responsible for our CRM strategy and will ensure strong performance (growth and visibility).
- Drive revenue and maximize conversion by developing creative solutions to reach the right audience with the right message based on latest trends
- Grow the CRM channel (revenue & audience) using a mix of Brand-appropriate marketing tactics and long term strategy
- Bring the technical expertise to maximize the customer experience through our CRM channel
- Plan, implement and oversee a holistic testing programme
- Plan and execute lead generation campaigns in order to grow our subscriber base
- Plan, develop and optimise a long term automation strategy that lays a solid revenue foundation
- Coordinate and partner with various internal teams like Design, BI and Product to ensure alignment across the organization
Your Skills & Experience
- You have at minimum 3 years of experience in B2C CRM; experience in startups/e-commerce is a plus.
- Team lead experience is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in B2B CRM will be an important bonus
- You have deep experience working with performance marketing metrics such as Open rates, CTR, BR, CVR and LTV
- You have deep practical knowledge in CRM automation and tool integration
- You have profound knowledge in Google Analytics, CRM tools like Returnpath, additional skills in HTML, CSS and PHP are a plus
- You have experience with loyalty programs and review and referral platforms. Non-email CRM is a plus
- You understand and can work in BI Dashboards, and have strong analytical, problem solving and strategic skills
- You have experience working cross functionally and managed complex projects before
- You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- Make a true impact on the business, and shape the future of our fast-growing company on an international level
- Offer to take responsibility from day one
- Open-minded, dynamic, and international team from over 35 countries
- Competitive salary, and other company benefits
- Cold drinks, healthy snacks
- Open collaborative company culture including strategy sessions, and celebrations
- Nicely located office on the bank of the river Spree
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.