Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time - Berlin
In your role as Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d), with a focus on Paid Social and Email Marketing, you will be responsible for and involved in several digital marketing channels, from strategy development to execution and campaign management.
- Manage and own all aspects of Paid Social across Facebook and Instagram, including strategy, reporting and optimization.
- Test and refine across social platforms, creative ideas, messaging, audiences, etc.
- Conduct audience and market trends analysis, as well as competition benchmark.
- Manage our customer database and segmentation, utilizing CRM tools.
- Analyse email marketing campaign results (open rate, revenue, unsubscribes, etc) and identify opportunities to drive efficient customer acquisition.
- Report on all major KPIs (paid social and email marketing) and share results, learnings and insights with the performance team to continually optimise results.
- Develop strategies intended to drive awareness, engagement as well as customer acquisition/retention.
- Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypotheses, building a structured analysis, and rigorously evaluating methods and results.
- Provide analytical and valuable insights for decision-making support for key projects, leadership and management.
- Control and documentation of success of all activities and campaigns through jointly defined KPIs.
- Coordinate and partner with various internal teams such as Brand Marketing, BI, IT and the product team to execute joint projects.
Your Skills & Experience
- 5 + years of experience in performance marketing, ideally for a multinational e-commerce brand, experience in startups is a plus
- 2 + years of experience in a Data Analyst position
- Extensive hands on, operational and strategic experience in optimising paid social
- Proficiency in business intelligence tools and data warehouse and MS Excel
- Experience with other Performance Marketing channels like SEA, Affiliate, etc.
- Data savvy and passion for crunching numbers
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills in order to extract insights and recommendations
- Very good understanding of common online marketing tools (e.g.Google Analytics, Data Studio, Facebook Business manager, Google Ads)
- Appreciation for and understanding of brand marketing and good design
- Experience working cross-functionally.
- Team player qualities, result-oriented and proactive way of working
- Fluent in English and ideally in German
What we offer
- A culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity
- Flexible working times, home office, remote work and 2 additional holidays for your own further development
- A purpose driven company, dedicated to change the way we travel for good (Peta-certified, Corp B certification in process, social & art programme)
- A supportive and encouraging work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Personal and career development incl. further educational courses
- The possibility to make a true impact on the business, take responsibility and shape the future of our growing company on an international level
- Ownership for your field of responsibility; if needed supporting colleagues, mentors or team leads are always at your side.
- You will receive a competitive salary, a nice welcome package, and other benefits such as free coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks, public transport benefits and of course great employee discounts on our products.
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to be hearing from you!
Horizn Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In case you feel treated unfairly in the recruitment process or experience any kind of discrimination please don’t hesitate to directly contact our CEO directly, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. Founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, Horizn Studios was Europe’s first direct-to-consumer brand in the travel industry and the world’s first brand to integrate a removable charging device and the first to develop a luggage concept for space travel with Nasa. The brand has received special attention off the back of global collaborations with BMW, Soho House, Beats by Dre, many more. Our international team, operating both remotely and out of the brand’s Berlin headquarters, is dedicated to shaping the future of travel. This includes pioneering solutions such as the use of innovative materials which minimize the environmental impact travel has on our planet, so that future generations also have the opportunity to broaden their horizons.
We believe in a world without boundaries; in the power of exchanging ideas and co-creation; in a global community based not on geography, race or economic background, but on a shared desire to explore uncharted places, explore new horizons and experience the unknown. We believe in the power of community and of collaboration: together, we can shape the future of travel and enable curious minds to get out there and change the world.
Based on our vision we developed a work culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity. We strive for long life learning, flexibility and a dynamic and pioneering spirit within our team. Working in a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues from all over the world we created a workplace where people can feel safe to be authentic and focus on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation and work sustainable.