You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. Support our financial planning in close sparring with our C-Level management and take our Finance department to the next level.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Play a key role in shaping the organisation in terms of strategy, processes, company development and risk management
• Lead and further professionalise our Finance department to prepare for further growth and internationalisation
• Create and drive the internal controlling and budget structures, incl. planning, monitoring and executing the annual and monthly budget process
• Be responsible for credit control, cash management, accounting processes and the creation of month-end and year-end reports according to HGB (and going forward, also according to other reporting standards in the context of internationalisation)
• Constantly monitor and optimise financial measures like Working Capital or Cash-Flow
• Prepare and improve our forecasting processes (e.g., cash, financials, stocks)
• Create and improve our monthly reporting for management and investors
• Support the C-Level in implementing and monitoring OKR (Objectives and Key Results) together with relevant internal stakeholders like BI
• Directly report to the management (COO)
Your Skills & Experience:
• You have at minimum 5 years of practical experience with management responsibility in a similar position (preferably e-commerce)
• Ideally, you have gained experience in a startup, top-tier Consultancy or Investment Banking
• You have strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic skills and a hands-on attitude
• You are goal-driven and have deep experience working with KPIs
• You have strong leadership skills, creating positive energy and determination within teams
• You are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
• MSc in Management/Economics, Finance or Accounting; being among the top 10% of your year
• Excellent German and English language skills
Sounds like you?
Then don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you would think you should get on board – your earliest possible starting date (pot. visa status). We are excited to hearing from you!