You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. You will be a cornerstone of identifying and driving growth initiatives, working closely with the management team.
Business Development Intern (m/f)
- Take responsibility for a strategic project for a period of min. 3 months and work closely with our C-level
- Get the chance to learn in-depth what it means to build a startup
- Prepare insightful reports and business reviews
- Coordinate and partner with various internal teams to ensure alignment across the organisation
- Report directly to the COO
Your Skills & Experience
- An excellent academic track-record – you are enrolled at or have a business-related degree from a leading university/business school
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and strategic skills
- You are a team player, you are results-oriented and love to take the initiative
- Prior experience in business development, consulting or a start-up environment (preferably e-/v-commerce) is a plus
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.