You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. You will help develop and implement effective brand-building strategies and will brainstorm ideas to meet sales objectives, help execute plans and report on wholesale sales results. An analytical mind and research skills are essential to this job. If you’re also an excellent communicator and team player, we’d like to meet you.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Answers, channels and redirects inquiries from retail/wholesale partners and suppliers
• Contact person for external sales related topics (e.g. wholesale partners)
• Manages the distribution of sales samples
• Works in a goal-driven environment and perform all tasks within the defined timeline
• Works closely with Retail Management Assistant on initiated and ongoing projects
• Works closely with Sales Manager
• Thinks analytically from different perspectives to forecast the consequences and have branding plans accordingly
• Acquires and utilises knowledge and skills according to the situational requirements
Your Skills & Experience:
• You have at minimum 1 year of experience in retail/sales
• You have an outgoing and sales-driven personality
• You have experience working in an international environment
• You are an open-minded and positive person
• Organisational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
• You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
• Results-driven attitude
• You are fluent in English and German
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field; Master’s/MBA is a plus
Sounds like you?
Then don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to hearing from you!