You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. You will be a brand representative as part of our CS team, and responsible for the German- and English-speaking customer service.
Customer Service Agent - Part Time (m/f)
- Responsible for the customer care via e-mail/ticketing (in addition to chat and phone service in the future)
- You will answer all product and service related questions in the best possible way - professional, positive and based on exceptional knowledge
- Taking the ownership for the customers' experience and representation of Horizn's brand values
- Your work has an immediate effect on Horizn's success and you are keen to take the ownership for that
- Provide customer feedback regarding product and service to the Head of Customer Service
- Support the constant optimisation of our Customer Service
Your Skills & Experience
- You have at minimum 1 year of experience in customer service management
- You have good experience in working towards targets and always challenge yourself to increase your tickets on the daily basis to improve the overall customer experience
- You have an outgoing and service-driven personality
- You are an open-minded and positive person
- You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
- You are fluent in German and English
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.