As Front-End Developer, you will focus on developing our technical strategy and maintaining a high level of performance across all of our IT platforms.
• Help us to roll out several new SPAs for internal same as external usage and extend our styleguide driven front-end
• Take over responsibility for planning and implementation of new features based on best practices and state of the art methodologies
• Always keep an close eye on the performance budgets of our website to keep our page incredibly fast
• Constantly improve user experience therefore work closely with the designers and our PM
Your skills & experience:
• Minimum 5+ years experience in front-end engineering
• Solid understanding of at least one common JS framework ideally Vue.js
• Profound experience with front-end dev tooling (e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Sass, Babel)
• Experience in test driven development is big plus
• Knowledge of templating engines such as Twig is also a plus
• Good communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
Then don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you would think you should get on board – your earliest possible starting date (pot. visa status). We are excited to hear from you!