Join our incredible journey in digitally disrupting the luggage and travel market. You will be responsible for Horizn’s overall brand PR strategy, and media relations management. Tell Horizn’s fast-evolving story and shape the category of Smart Travel to increase brand and product awareness.
Senior PR Manager (m/f)
- Build a powerful PR strategy around the leading next generation luggage brand in Europe
- Prepare for a global roll-out
- Build and manage the international media relations based on a deep understanding of Horizn’s core audience, its brand story, strategy, product and service range
- Be responsible for expanding awareness and shaping perception of the brand through brand and product positioning in the media
- Be responsible for developing and executing PR stories, press releases, media events and PR stunts.
- Working closely with the Management of the company, Content Department (copywriters, art direction),Influencer Marketing, Partnership Management and the Creative Department.
- Manage PR budget to achieve and measure ROI (esp. brand awareness and source based online traffic) – close collaboration with inhouse Business Intelligence team
- Build a growing inhouse PR team over time, while managing our national and international agencies
- Manage existing relationships to external stakeholders, and build sustainable new ones
- Build impactful awareness and aspiration among the global millennial creative class and beyond
Your Skills & Experience
- You bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in PR; experiences in brand building and startup environment are a plus
- You have deep understanding of contemporary PR, and the disruptive changes in the global media environment; you are a driver of innovative ideas in this field
- You have strong and current network of journalists with a focus on lifestyle, design, tech and business media, ideally in the UK; Germany and rest of Europe is a plus
- You bring leadership skills, and you know how to delegate effectively
- You have strong analytical, problem solving and strategic skills
- You are a team player, results-oriented and you like to take the initiative
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.