CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (m/f)
You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. You will be a brand representative as part of our CS team, and responsible for the German-speaking customer service.
• Responsible for the customer care via e-mail/ticketing (in addition to chat and phone service in the future)
• You will answer all product and service related questions in the best possible way - professional, positive and based on exceptional knowledge
• Taking the ownership for the customers' experience and representation of Horizn's brand values
• Your work has an immediate effect on Horizn's success and you are keen to take the ownership for that
• Provide customer feedback regarding product and service to the Head of Customer Service
• Support the constant optimisation of our Customer Service
Your skills & experience:
• You have at minimum 1 year of experience in customer service management
• You have good experience in working towards targets and always challenge yourself to increase your tickets on the daily basis to improve the overall customer experience
• You have an outgoing and service-driven personality
• You are an open-minded and positive person
• You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
• You are fluent in German (mother language),and fluent English is a plus
• Be part of an open-minded and dynamic team, and work in the positive atmosphere of a fast moving environment
• Freedom to make a true impact on the business, and shape the future of our fast growing venture on international level
• Offer to take wide-ranging responsibility from the beginning
• Competitive salary
• Nicely located office on the banks of the river Spree
• Staff discounts on Horizn products
Sounds like you?
• Then don't hesitate and send us your CV - along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to hear from you!