Business Development Manager (m/f)
You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. You will be a cornerstone of identifying and driving growth initiatives, working closely with the management team.
• Drive strategic projects in Business Development and support our C-level on a daily basis
• Negotiate contracts and close new business deals
• Prepare insightful reports and business reviews
• Coordinate and partner with various internal teams to ensure alignment across the organisation
• Support the planning, implementation and evaluation of processes, policies and procedures to constantly improve workflow and reduce costs
• Report directly to the COO
Your Skills & Experience:
• You have at minimum 1–2 years of experience in Consulting or a similar position, experience in startups/ e-/v- commerce is a plus
• You have deep experience working to performance metrics such as KPIs
• You have strong analytical, problem solving and strategic skills
• You have experience working in cross-functional teams
• You are a team player, you are results-oriented and love to take the initiative
• You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Sounds like you?
• Then don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to hear from you!
• Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org