Sales Assistant (m/f/d) (full-/part-time)
In your role as Sales Advisor (m/f/d) you will be our brand’s representative at our Berlin store and have a true impact by being responsible for the overall customer experience including customer service in our store.
- Welcome our customers and advise them with your exceptionally competent, open-minded and positive manner. Inspire our customers: show them how our products will make their journeys adventurous and seamless.
- Take the responsibility for the customer’s experience, product presentation, sales and the representation of Horizn’s brand values.
- Provide customers’ feedback regarding product and service to the store management and help us to constantly improve our products and customer’s experience.
- Take care of the inventory management and care of warehouse goods.
- Your work has an immediate effect on Horizn’s success and you are keen to take ownership for that.
Your Skills & Experience
- You have 1+ year of experience in the premium retail sector, in sales management in a fashion brand store or in a front-desk role.
- You have experience dealing with products requiring intensive consultation.
- You are talented at building long-lasting customer relationships, acquiring and retaining customers by identifying their needs and wishes and thus ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- You have solid experience in working towards sales targets and you challenge yourself on a daily basis to increase your sales.
- You value maintaining high visual merchandise standards and work reliably in an organized and structured manner.
- You have an outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, positive and sales driven personality.
- You are passionate about traveling, smart products, fashion, design and sustainability.
- You have experience working in an international working environment and speak English and German fluently.
What we offer
- A culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity
- Flexible working times, home office, remote work and 2 additional holidays for your own further development
- A purpose driven company, dedicated to change the way we travel for good (Peta-certified, Corp B certification in process, social & art programme)
- A supportive and encouraging work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues or An international team of driven and curious experts
- Personal and career development incl. further educational courses
- The possibility to make a true impact on the business, take responsibility and shape the future of our growing company on an international level
- Ownership for your field of responsibility; if needed supporting colleagues, mentors or team leads are always at your side.
- You will receive a competitive salary, a nice welcome package, and other benefits such as free coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks, public transport benefits and of course great employee discounts on our products.
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to be hearing from you!
Horizn Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In case you feel treated unfairly in the recruitment process or experience any kind of discrimination please don’t hesitate to directly contact our CEO directly, at: email@example.com.