CRM Manager (m/f/d)
You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage & tech market. You will be responsible for our CRM campaigns and contribute to grow the channel.
- Manage and optimize the content and design of our CRM activities and campaigns
- Support the development of the CRM strategy in close sparring with our Senior CRM Manager
- Bring the technical expertise to maximize the customer experience through our CRM channel
- Manage our subscriber base through insightful targeting and segmentation
- Monitor and optimise our automation programme to ensure relevance and performance
- Plan, implement and evaluate tests to constantly improve results and maximize customer acquisitions while considering LTV and retention rate
- Work cross-functionally within the marketing team and with colleagues from Creative, Brand, IT and BI
- Using your creative initiative you develop successful Brand-building and revenue generating campaigns.
Your Skills & Experience
- You have at minimum 2 years of experience in B2C CRM; experience in startups/e-commerce is a plus
- Experience in B2B CRM is a plus.
- You have deep experience working with performance marketing metrics such as Open rates, CTR, BR, CVR and LTV
- You have profound knowledge in Google Analytics, CRM tools like Returnpath, additional skills in HTML are a plus
- You have experience with A/B testing tools and loyalty programs
- You love excel/numbers, and have strong analytical, problem solving and strategic skills
- You have experience working cross functionally and managed complex projects before
- You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
- You are fluent in English
What we offer
- Make a true impact on the business, and shape the future of our fast-growing company on an international level
- Offer to take responsibility from day one
- Open-minded, dynamic, and international team from over 35 countries
- Competitive salary, and other company benefits
- Cold drinks, healthy snacks
- Open collaborative company culture including strategy sessions, and celebrations
- Nicely located office on the bank of the river Spree
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.