Information about data protection
This website is operated by:
HS New Travel GmbH
Potsdamer Straße 87
10785 Berlin, Germany
Our data protection officer can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collection and storage
You can visit our websites without providing personal information. We store only access data in so-called server log files, such as the name of the requested file, date and time of access, transferred data volumes and the requesting provider. These data are analysed exclusively to ensure uninterrupted operation of the website and to improve our service. They cannot be traced in any way to specific individuals.
We collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Contact information, including your e-mail address
- Your bank account details
- Online identifiers
What are online identifiers? Whenever you visit a website, your web browser sends basic information (for example, about your browser type and version, the operating system you are using, the referrer URL, IP address, file names, access status, transferred data volumes, date and time of the server request). These are known as online identifiers.
We may share your personal information, including your name, address, email address, as well as a record of any transactions you conduct on our website or offline with us with a third-party advertising partner and its service providers in order to deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites. Our advertising partner will make the data we provide it pseudonymous. To learn more about the use of this information or to make choices about receiving personalised advertising provided by third parties, please visit the European Digital Interactive Advertising Alliance by clicking here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
We collect, store and process your personal data whenever you voluntarily provide them to us when placing an order or contacting us. This applies to
- the entire handling of your purchase, including any later warranty claims,
- the technical administration of our services,
- own marketing purposes,
- our internal statistical analyses,
- information necessary for sending our newsletter.
The processing of your data takes place on the following legal basis:
- your consent (art. 6 (1a) of the GDPR)
- for the execution of a contract with you (art. 6(1b) of the GDPR)
- legitimate interests (art. 6(1f) of the GDPR), specifically for the improvement of our services, protection against misuse and for statistical purposes.
Data recipients and transfer of data to third-party countries
To execute our contract with you, we transfer your data to contracted service providers insofar as necessary for the handling of your order and delivery of your products. Your personal data can only be transferred or otherwise communicated to third parties located outside the EU if this is necessary for the purposes of billing or carrying out the contract. Transfer of data to third-parties outside the EU does occur. The transfer of data to third-party countries outside the European Union takes place on the basis of legally regulated contractual provisions intended to ensure appropriate protection of your data. You may inspect these provisions upon request.
Data transferred in this way can only be used by our service providers to perform their tasks. Any other use of the data is not allowed and does not occur with any of our trusted service providers.
We receive the data from you (including data about the device(s) you are using).
We store data as follows:
- After complete execution of the contract, your data will be deleted upon expiration of the storage periods established by fiscal and commercial law insofar as you have not explicitly consented to our further use of your data, or we reserve the right to further use of the data in compliance with applicable law, in which case we inform you of the following.
- We will only use your data on grounds of a legitimate interest to the extent that our legitimate interest is not outweighed by your interest in deletion or anonymisation of the data.
When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
- Execution of sales contracts, including fulfilment of contractual warranty claims
- Improvements to our services
- Protection against misuse
- Statistical purposes
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
When processing your data, we collaborate with the following service providers who have access to your data:
- Logistics service providers
- Web-hosting providers
- Providers of social media platforms
- Advertising networks (for displaying ads)
- Providers of web analytics tools
Your rights as a data subject
You have the right (in some cases under certain circumstances) to:
- request information about the processing of your data,
- correct your data,
- delete your data or ask for it to be locked,
- ask for the processing to be restricted,
- object to the processing of your data,
- receive your data in a transferable format and transfer it to a third party
- withdraw consent for the processing of your data in the future
- complain to the relevant supervisory authorities about non-permitted data processing.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless explicitly stated during data gathering, the provision of data is neither required nor obligatory.
Further information about data protection
Whenever you register for our newsletter, we use data you have either shared with us specifically for this purpose or the data that are needed to regularly send our e-mail newsletter to you. It is possible at any time to opt out of the newsletter, either by sending a message to the point of contact listed below or by clicking the opt-out link provided in the newsletter.
To improve the experience of visiting our website and enable the use of specific functions, we use so-called 'cookies' on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end-device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted at the end of your browser session (i.e. as soon as you close your browser). These are called 'session cookies'. Other cookies remain on your end-device and enable us to recognise your browser upon your next visit ('persistent cookies'). You can set your browser to inform you about the placing of cookies and to ask your permission each time on whether to accept them, or to block the acceptance of cookies in specific cases or in general. If you decide to block cookies, you may be unable to use certain functionalities on our website.
We use the following services: