You will join our successful journey in disrupting the luggage and tech market. You will be responsible for the overall financial accounting and be the single point of contact for various internal and external stakeholders.
Financial Accounting Manager (m/f)
- Manage all internal accounting processes
- Be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders: employees, tax office, audit company, authorities, suppliers, and partners
- Be responsible for invoice management (incoming invoices & creating invoices),expenses and cash management
- Manage the controlling and tracking of payments
- Plan, implement and evaluate accounting management processes, policies, and procedures to constantly improve workflow and reduce costs
- Prepare financial statementsand reports, incl. month-end closing
Your Skills & Experience
- You have a minimum 1-2 years of experience in accounting or similar role; experience in a start-up is a plus
- IHK financial accounting certification and experience with Datev Unternehmen Online is a big plus
- You have profound analytical, problem solving and Excel skills
- You have experience working cross-functionally and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
- You are fluent in German, and English
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. As Europe’s first vertical online-player in the luggage industry, Horizn has been growing fast thanks to our digital approach to creating the leading travel brand for the next generation. Horizn received special attention thanks to its groundbreaking innovations and global collaborations with opinion-leading partners such as BMW, Soho House, Airbnb and DJ Seth Troxler, among others. Horizn was founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, with strong backing by international VCs and renowned private investors. Horizn Studios’ range of smart luggage, bags and travel accessories is distributed predominantly direct-to-consumer, online and through the brand’s own stores.