Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
In your role as Senior Full Stack Developer you will be mainly responsible for the development, implementation, and performance of our ecommerce platform including connected apps, and interfaces.
- Extend, maintain and improve our ecommerce platform in both frontend and backend
- Support automation of business processes with services and integration of partner APIs
- Responsible for architecture, technology stack and implementation of our existing and future applications
- Be part of a self-organized and agile environment
Your Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of web software development experience and a solid understanding of the full web development life cycle including different designing patterns and best practices
- Solid experience with Vue.js or similar JS frameworks (AngularJS, React)
- Experience in scalable ecommerce projects
- Excellent knowledge using modern infrastructure and frontend tooling like Webpack or Gulp
- Experience in consuming and building APIs (GraphQL, Rest)
- DevOps experience with AWS and Nginx is plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
- Senior level team player skills, high level of empathy towards colleagues and stakeholders
- 100% reliable and responsible character, eager to create sustainable and thorough solutions
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- A culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity
- Flexible working times, home office, remote work and 2 additional holidays for your own further development
- A purpose driven company, dedicated to change the way we travel for good (Peta-certified, Corp B certification in process, social & art programme)
- A supportive and encouraging work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues or An international team of driven and curious experts
- Personal and career development incl. further educational courses
- The possibility to make a true impact on the business, take responsibility and shape the future of our growing company on an international level
- Ownership for your field of responsibility; if needed supporting colleagues, mentors or team leads are always at your side.
- You will receive a competitive salary, a nice welcome package, and other benefits such as free coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks, public transport benefits and of course great employee discounts on our products.
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. We are excited to be hearing from you!
Horizn Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In case you feel treated unfairly in the recruitment process or experience any kind of discrimination please don’t hesitate to directly contact our CEO directly, at: email@example.com.
Horizn Studios is a fast-paced digital travel venture based in Berlin. Founded by experienced entrepreneurs Stefan Holwe and Jan Roosen in 2015, Horizn Studios was Europe’s first direct-to-consumer brand in the travel industry and the world’s first brand to integrate a removable charging device and the first to develop a luggage concept for space travel with Nasa. The brand has received special attention off the back of global collaborations with BMW, Soho House, Beats by Dre, many more. Our international team, operating both remotely and out of the brand’s Berlin headquarters, is dedicated to shaping the future of travel. This includes pioneering solutions such as the use of innovative materials which minimize the environmental impact travel has on our planet, so that future generations also have the opportunity to broaden their horizons.
We believe in a world without boundaries; in the power of exchanging ideas and co-creation; in a global community based not on geography, race or economic background, but on a shared desire to explore uncharted places, explore new horizons and experience the unknown. We believe in the power of community and of collaboration: together, we can shape the future of travel and enable curious minds to get out there and change the world.
Based on our vision we developed a work culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity. We strive for long life learning, flexibility and a dynamic and pioneering spirit within our team. Working in a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues from all over the world we created a workplace where people can feel safe to be authentic and focus on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation and work sustainable.